Monday 24 March 2014

Journey from Imperial Gardens Map

The first Task was to draw a map from the Imperial Gardens, I wanted to do something a little different than an over head map of roads so I tried to make a two diminutional view from the side, this was a little weird looking and in retrospect an overhead view with drawings of he spaces placed oolong the route would have been better. It took me a few attempts to get the route correct, I seemed to get a few pieces turned around in my head and I ultimately needed more viewpoints and areas along the route; I had drawn with a narrative purpose in mind and it wasn't too useful for this process. Another attempt at this could provide better results, the narrative using these drawing is underway and will be in a separate post.


No comments:

Post a Comment